H1 2016 highlights:
- Sales success: 57% growth in number of new customers and 35% growth in total ACV (annualized contract value).
- Recurring revenue accounted for 63% of total revenue (57% Dec 31, 2015).
- Continuing cloud transformation: 99% of new customers are cloud-based.
- Delivery excellence: a best practice approach with pre-packaged standard integrations with leading ERP systems has shortened average implementation time.
- Advanced innovation with the launch of process performance benchmarks and a second generation mobile solution.
“Great sales results is only one of our major achievements in the first half of 2016,
” says Per Åkerberg, CEO at Medius. “We have also seen that our customers truly value the simplicity and speed offered by our cloud-based solutions,
” Per Åkerberg continues. “Thanks to the cloud, we can take away the pain and resource drain that businesses usually associate with implementing a new solution, and deliver best-in-class AP invoice automation in just a few weeks,
” Per Åkerberg concludes.
Welcome new customers
The MediusFlow AP invoice automation solution has gained ground in several industry segments around the world during H1 2016, including new customers such as:
- Retail: Marc Jacobs (US), Cineplex Entertainment (Canada), Coop Väst and Coop Mitt (Sweden)
- Manufacturing: Saint-Gobain (Nordic/Baltic), Yaskawa (Europe) and Ready Pac Foods (US)
- Other sectors: Tufts University (US) and Harald A Møller AS (Norway).
In addition, Medius’ solution for the SMB market in Sweden, Ascendo Invoice, has accelerated its growth trajectory by doubling new customer acquisitions in Q2 2016 year-on-year.
Medius has launched a second generation mobile solution for both MediusFlow and Ascendo Invoice. The new mobile solutions run on any device without requiring any downloads, enabling simplicity and an outstanding user experience.
Thanks to the cloud-based service, Medius can now also present powerful analytics tools that allow customers to benchmark their processes to their peers.
“By leveraging big data capabilities in the MediusFlow cloud-based service our customers can now accurately pinpoint areas for improvements and use our new tools to drive accelerated process efficiency,” says Per Åkerberg.
For more information, please contact:
Medius is a leading provider of AP invoice automation solutions in the cloud. The solutions MediusFlow and Ascendo automate and simplify the entire P2P process. The company has 1,700 customers worldwide processing 45 million invoices annually, with high density in retail, manufacturing and services. Founded in 2001, Medius now has 200 employees working out of offices in Sweden (HQ), Norway, Denmark, Poland, the Netherlands, the United States, Malaysia and Australia. www.mediusflow.com