3 Mar 2014
First released in 2013, MediusFlow XI is Medius award winning Invoice Automation solution. With the new release, MediusFlow XI moves invoice and AP-automation further away from paper processing leveraging technology advancements and cloud delivery to offer support for the increasingly mobile workforce.
“With MediusFlow XI, our customers are in control of their AP-process where ever they are. It’s the most powerful, easy to use and mobile enabled solution on the market today. Invoice matching, approval, deviation management and reporting have never been easier”, says Pontus Björnsson, Executive VP Sales, Marketing and Product Management of Medius.
Highlights of the new release of MediusFlow XI include:
- Enhanced support for mobile, including iPhone application for invoice approval
- Improved reporting featuring a dashboard with best-practice gadgets out-of-the-box
- Improved advanced search capabilities for in depth reporting
- 4-way match capabilities, matching invoice to purchase order, goods receipt note or contract
- Improved Contract Management functionality for 4-way match and real-time follow-up on invoice transactions and invoice plan
- Easy-to-use procurement solution with pre-coded catalog content and contract and policy connectivity for optimal invoice to PO matching
The new release of MediusFlow XI will be available for all geographies in March 2014.
The enhancements in the new release are aimed to increase automation in all aspects of invoice processing including invoice match and exceptions management, invoice workflow, visibility as well as invoice process analysis and reporting.
MediusFlow XI is the markets most modern and advanced Invoice Automation solution. MediusFlow is fully mobile enabled with a flexible cloud-delivery and support for the full procure-to-pay process.
For more information please contact:
Pontus Björnsson, EVP Medius
Phone: +46 701 81 42 04
Fredrik André, Global Marketing Director, Medius Group
Phone: +46 709 23 92 81