MediusFlow can easily be integrated to most ERP-solutions in the market today to assist you with real-time connectivity and validation. Plus, a single MediusFlow instance can integrate to multiple ERP-solutions enabling organizations to quickly establish a common way of working regardless of the number of ERP-solutions involved.
By pulling relevant data from the back-end solution, MediusFlow can intuitively suggest coding and approval. MediusFlow can be synchronized to chart of accounts giving individual users access to the accounts they are authorized to. After validation and matching, MediusFlow transfers valid and approved invoices for payment.
Integration data includes:
- Master data such as supplier data, GL accounts, payment terms, purchase orders, tax codes, PO- and goods receipts as well as fixed assets
- Postings to ERP include invoice parking, invoice image, final booking as well as PO/GRN/Contract to invoice matching data
MediusFlow directly incorporates concepts and structures unique to each ERP system. Tight integration with the relevant database delivers fast remote access and transaction processing. The easy-to-use interface can be configured according to your needs.
Advantages with MediusFlow AP invoice automation solution:
- Access anytime, anywhere on any device: tablet, smartphone or computer
- Full visibility and control without the need for extra ERP-licenses for approvers
- User-friendly interface and easy deployment in a familiar environment
- Able to handle multiple ERP environments
- Business continuity is secured as the solution is unaffected by changes to the ERP implementation (e.g., upgrade to a new version, etc.)
- Extensive expertise and global support available through our portal, by e-mail or by phone
- Medius is 100% focused on and passionate about AP invoice automation. We are the true AP invoice automation experts.