At Medius, AP invoice automation for retail and distribution companies using Microsoft Dynamics AX is at our core and we have more than 300 retail and distribution clients around the world.
Key benefits with invoice automation
- Save time, save money!
- Reduce paper
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Maximize discount capture
- Improve cash management
- Gain control and visibility of the entire AP process
- Reduce overall invoice processing time by up to 90%
- Reduce paper and eliminate manual data entry and errors
- Maximize straight-through, touchless, invoice processing to Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Automate coding, provide flexible approval routing and deliver 2, 3 and 4-way matching
- Automatically match the ordered quantities and cost against the delivered quantities/cost
- Approve invoices on the go via mobile, tablet or web
- Packaged, standard integration to Microsoft Dynamics AX from a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Packaged best practice from more than 1,500 customers around the world, handling more than 40 million invoices annually
- Optional modules for automating the approval process, matching, procurement and contract management
- A modern, next-generation cloud-based solution with attractive, affordable subscription pricing ensures speed to value and rapid ROI.
A next generation AP invoice automation solution for retail and Dynamics AX
As a Microsoft Gold Partner with deep Microsoft ERP experience, we’re in our 15th year of implementing the leading AP invoice automation and invoice workflow solution.
While many AP automation solutions might only post vouchers directly in to the Dynamics AX general ledger, MediusFlow’s standardized packaged integration with Dynamics AX allows postings to other modules too, such as the projects module and fixed assets module, particularly important when expanding business to new locations or refitting retail space, for example.
With all this experience, we know how to automate your invoice process and help you reduce the invoice processing time by up to 90%.